Are you interested in joining one of the coolest companies in the world?
Are you an excellent designer or production artist looking to join a fast-growing and exciting team of talented people?
Are you a hard-working and fun-loving professional with creative writing skills?
If you could answer “yes” to all three questions above, then we have the job for you!
As a Content Correspondent, your primary responsibility will be delivering high-quality content for Raidious clients. This content is determined based on research, trending topics and creative collaboration with the entire team at Raidious. We are looking for people who take work seriously but have a desire to function in a creative environment.
Rich media content is a major part of what we do here at Raidious, and this position will be an integral part of that. Thus, we are looking for designers/production artists with the ability to quickly create interesting and appealing designs for use on multiple platforms. Outside of rich media, there will be a need for article writing, so strong writing skills are a must.
- College degree (Marketing, Graphic Design, Informatics, Journalism)
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent design and/or production art skills
- Proficiency with Web publishing tools
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Independent working habits with ability to complete assigned tasks and manage a complex production schedule