Raidious is currently looking for sales executives to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing team, we are looking for people who can come in and help us crush our new business goals. If you fit the description below, please fill out this form:
Sales Executive Job Description
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in the online marketing services industry. Develops and implements agreed upon Sales Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales of online marketing services industry.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation of Raidious Services.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions Raidious offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective and timely proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the Raidious solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities, including the use of Salesforce.com to maintain accurate records to maximize potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of additional programs and services offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
Relationships and Roles:
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales in the online marketing services or broadcast industry.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Owned media marketing.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a national team of professionals.
- Proven ability to consistently achieve sales quotas.
Latest posts by Brian Wyrick (see all)
- What is Facebook Paper? - March 26, 2014
- Introducing Right On Interactive – Lifecycle Marketing and 3D Scoring - January 23, 2014
- Raidious Day At The Track - May 24, 2013