We are looking for a new intern! The Raidious engagement team handles social media for all of Raidious audience building initiatives – if you or someone you know is interested in an opportunity to work with a great team in a growing company, then please fill out the form below.
Social Media Intern will report to the Director of Engagement, and will be tasked with creating, scheduling, and monitoring content for clients among various other taks.
Essential Job Functions
- Social Media content production
- Social Media monitoring
- Social Media moderation
- Report building
- Marketing Support
- Seeking degree at reputable university (Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications)
- Strong writing skills
- Computer with access to the Internet
- Knowledge of current trends in Social Media
- Ability to work a flexible schedule at 10-15 hours per week.
We are looking for ambitious learners ready to get some great experience using social media to build audience for brands! Plus, you get to work in this amazing social media command center!