Video is no longer optional for digital marketing. There, I said it. B2B, B2C, B2Whoever audiences are begging for more video. This trend toward video has been happening for a while now, but it has only recently reached the point where if you are not including video in your digital marketing strategy you could be dramastically hurting your efforts (drastically + dramatically = I’m being serious, you guys).
We have been delivering videos and animations to clients for years: event coverage, customer testimonials, product/explainer videos, fun, quirky, educational, you name it. What is different about our new video focus and process is it’s less focused on supplementing your content marketing strategy with an occasional video, but rather using video to drive results across all channels making high quality video a key component of social, web, email and nurturing campaigns.
Let’s take a look at a few key points:
- Social media buttons on mobile video ads increase engagement 36%
- Over half of consumers are more confident in an online purchase when there is a product video.
- Video in email can boost open rates by 20% and increase click-through rates 2X (Brain Shark)
- Email subject lines that have the word “Video” in them have 19% more opens and 65% more click-throughs.
- 75% of consumers (and 65% of executives!) visit a website after watching a video.
- 20% conversion increase on home pages that feature a video.
Finally, 70% of marketers say video converts better than any other content pieces. That last point is key into why Raidious is revamping our video services to be better, faster, bolder, more fun and more creative – it’s what will make you, the client, crush your KPIs.
We’d love to hear from you! How are you using video in your digital marketing efforts? What challenges are you facing? What successes have you had? Let’s get together and figure out how to make your video content marketing tactics amazing. Contact Raidious today!