Increasing engagement during an international event.
During the 2016 World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos Switzerland, Mercer released their Gender Diversity Report “When Women Thrive, Businesses Thrive” that houses survey results and insights into several factors that contribute to the negative representation of women in the workforce, and a call to change so that the future workforces, global economies and societies are stronger than they are today.
Raidious was challenged with managing and leading a five region global digital team of content moderators to monitor, moderate and publish content in real time 24 hours a day pre, during, and post WEF in appropriate regional languages.
- Engaging with Influencers in the Gender Diversity subject matter to insight and engage in conversation
- Lead, with our client, a global monitoring and moderation team to engage in real-time conversation across time zones, languages and cultures.
- Manage and Optimize Reach spend to hit conference KPIs
- Create Social Graphics, Gifs and other content to support efforts and to share templates with Global team for optimization per region/language
- Daily Reporting on Activity, Impressions, Share of Voice and insights on how to optimize against KPIs
- Real-time monitoring of Dashboards to note areas of opportunity for Mercer's employee base to jump into conversations
TOTAL #WEF16 TWITTER CONVERSATIONS ON THE TOPIC OF GENDER = INCREASED FROM 5,702 IN 2015 TO 19,004 IN 2016 (+233%)
MERCER'S SHRE OF #WEP TWITTER CONVERSATIONS ON GENDER TOPIC
11% Share of Voice
#WhenWomenThrive HASHTAG GENERATED 3,300 MENTIONS
Learn more about how we can help your team.